Covid 19 Protocol : Phase 2
- Class size will be limited to the maximum number of persons allowed to gather as stipulated by the province of Ontario. Building capacity must also be considered (9 students and 1 instructor)
- Individual participants are to be assigned workstations with the required supplies that will not be shared with other participants during the class.
- Participants are positioned a minimum of 2 meters (6 feet) from one another and remain at a safe distance at all times.
- All participants are recommended to wear a medical or non medical mask during the course.
- Participants are required to bring their own personal pens/pencils
- Participants should practice proper cough/sneeze etiquette, and wash their hands frequently for at least 20 seconds, before and after eating and before touching their eyes, nose, or mouth
- All participants MUST perform proper hand hygiene frequently throughout the day.
- Participants will be required to maintain physical distancing requirements at all times.
- Participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire before the course begins
Toronto CPR Emergency Response Plan
In the event that a participant or the instructor displays COVID-19 symptoms during the course : difficulty breathing, chest pain, confusion or losing consciousness, the course will be stopped andparticipants will be advised to go directly home, have no contact with their family or the public, and self-isolate
Instruction to participants with symptoms to visit https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment
Toronto CPR will:
- notify WSIB that training was suspended due to concerns of a symptomatic participant or instructor
- will contact Public Health for guidance
- Support contact tracing and have a system in place to provide information about which people have had close interactions with an affected participant/instructor.