Register for this course now
Choose a course date and location:
- The addresses listed below are teaching locations only – please do not go to these locations to register
- Select a course from the drop down menu to complete your registration
- Payment can be made the day of your course or you can pay by credit card in advance by calling us at 416-423-0799.
If you do not receive your confirmation within one hour, please check your “junk” folder , or give us a call at 416-423-0799.
Toronto CPR Inc is committed to safeguarding the health and safety of learners in any course. For most people the physical activity involved in a first aid/CPR course should not pose a health threat. However, there are a small number of people who may find the physical activities in the course strenuous. We recommend you consult with your physician, before you participate, if you have any of the following:
- A history of a heart attack or other heart conditions.
- Respiratory problems (e.g. asthma).
- Bone or joint injuries.
The course involves activities such as:
- kneeling and compressing on mannikins.
- lying on the ground.
- working with partners for choking modalities, bandaging and splinting.
If you do not participate 100% you cannot successfully complete the course and receive certification. However, you are still welcome to attend and observe.